Performing the press with your Aithos Jaro allows you to build strong shoulders, upper back muscles, and triceps. Your abdomen and hips also benefit, growing stronger as your legs increase in stability. The press is the foundation of a good workout routine and the Jaro enhances it.
- Attach your resistance bands to one of the outside (lateral) connection ports on the shoe.
- Place your feet about shoulder-width apart.
- Grab your resistance handles, keeping your knees slightly bent, and using a pronated grip (palms facing forward) raise the handles over your head by extending your arms up. The handles should be about shoulder-width apart and slightly forward of your head. This is the starting position.
- Slowly lower the handles down to about collarbone level as you inhale.
- Lift the handles up to the starting position as you exhale and repeat for the number of reps in your workout set.